KRLMPCA UG CETKarnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association UG CET
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
- Total Questions-: 180
Result : Click Here
Answer Key : Click Here
KRLMPCA is conducting UG-CET-2017 for admission to B.E course for the following colleges. The final list of Engineering Colleges will be notified before the announcement of online counseling date along with approved intake and fee as notified by Govt.
Engineering Member Colleges of KRLMPCA
Name of the College
|1||Anjuman Engineering College, Bhatkala|
|2||Bearys Institute of Technology, Mangalore|
|3||Canara Engineering College, Mangalore|
|4||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar|
|5||HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur|
|6||KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga|
|7||Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga|
|8||New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore|
|9||P A College of Engineering, Mangalore|
|10||The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore|
Exact no. of seats available for Admissions in Engineering courses would be displayed along with Online Counseling details
Candidates should have passed II PUC / 10 + 2 / XII std or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate of 45% in the optional subjects. (Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUC / 10+2 / XII Std. may also apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form).
The merit and rank will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in PCM subjects in UGCET-2017 conducted by KRLMPCA.
All eligible candidates including general merit candidates, religious minority and linguistic minority candidates are eligible to participate in the test and also to select seat in the member institution on the basis of the merit list prepared and published by KRLMPCA on the basis of marks obtained in UGCET 2017 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
The religious & linguistic minority candidates should enclose minority certificate as reflected in the brochure (Linguistic/Religious) duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate has studied SSLC or 10th Standard.
Any other Condition: As stipulated by Competent Authorities.
KRLMPCA – UGCET-2017 Examination Centers:
“DETAILED ADDRESS OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRE WOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE ADMISSION TICKETS”
Details of Online Counseling would be displayed on the Association’s website in the 2nd week of July 2017.
- Issue of Notification : 25-04-2017
- Issue of Applications : 27-04-2017
- Last Date to Download Application Form : 10-05-2017
- Last Date for receipt of filled downloaded Applications by Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD of Rs.1,000/- : 13-05-2017
- Downloading of Admission Ticket : 17-05-2017
- Date of the Test : 21-05-2017 SUNDAY
- Timings of the Test Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (One paper) (180 Questions/180 Marks) :10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Publication of Key Answer in the website : 22-05-2017
- Last date for receipt of objections, if any : 26-05-2017
- Announcement of Results : 10-06-2017
- Examination Centers Bangalore, Tumkur & Gulbarga
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the webste :http://www.kmca.info/
- The candidate should fill all the columns provided in the online application form. No alteration/addition would be allowed once it is received in the Association Office.
- After filling all the required information in the online application form then download the filled in online application form enclose DD of Rs.1,000/-
- The downloaded filled in application form along with DD of `1,000/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below ONLY, on or before 13-05-2017
THE SECRETARY KARNATAKA RELIGIOUS & LINGUISTIC MINORITY PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES ASSOCIATION (REGD.) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A.) Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI”, Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560 001. KARNATAKA TEL: 080 – 4112 1233
For More Detail : Click Here
Candidates should download the Admission Tickets by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and produce the same at the time of Entrance Test. Without Admission ticket candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.