TMC M.Sc Nursing CETTata Memorial Centre M.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:1 Hours 40 Minutes
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 100
Tata Memorial Center M.Sc Nuring Common Entrance Test acronym as TMC M.Sc Nursing CET is conducted by Tata Memorial Center for providing admission to 10 seats of M.Sc Nursing in the institute.
Aspiring candidates should have B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic Nursing / B.Sc Nursing IGNOU / Any Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks and registered with State nursing Council.
Pattern of the Examination
- There will be MCQ (100 marks) to be completed in 100 minutes, Group discussion (30 marks) to be completed in 30 minutes and VIVA 20 marks. Total marks 150.
- Candidates who are amongst the top – three times the number of seats available (minimum 50% marks) in the MCQ & Group discussion will be called for the Viva.
- Final merit list will be based on the total scores obtained out of a maximum of 150 marksWhich will be derived by adding 130 marks (MCQ & Group discussion) and 20 marks (Viva).
- Topics wise marks:
- Oncology Nursing – 30 marks, General Nursing – 20 marks, General English – 15 marks, Maths – 15 marks and General knowledge – 20 marks.
- Start Date : 31/03/2017
- LAST DATE for receipt of completed application form in the office of the Director-Academics, TMC : 28/04/2017.
- Date of written examination : 24/05/2017
- Date of Viva : 25/05/2017
- Date of Result : 26/05/2017
Application forms are available online at Hospital Web site – http://tmc.gov.in
Submission of Application form
- All interested candidates having the eligibility criteria as above would be required to apply ONLINE only through the link on our website. All the entries in the form should be clear, legible and correct. Thereafter the filled application should be saved. Please do not try to alter the form in any way. Candidates are advised to print the application form on one side of the paper only.
- The application must be accompanied with self attested copies of all the mark sheets / certificates /degrees / registration certificate and other documents (from 10th to B. Sc. (Nur).
- Candidates in-service must apply through proper channel.
- The completed and signed application form with all necessary enclosures should be mailed to the Office of the Director, Academics, Homi Bhabha Block Building, 13th floor, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012 on or before 28/04/2017 by Registered/Speed Post only. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR M.Sc. NURSING COURSE. Applications sent by Fax, E-Mail, Photocopies or any other form will not be entertained.
- Duly completed application must be accompanied with a Demand Draft payable at Mumbai for Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) drawn in favour of “Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai”.
- Demand Draft submitted with this form includes examination fees and is not refundable in any case.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Applications received after the last date will be rejected, and no grounds for delay including postal delay will be entertained.
- All passport size photographs must be identical, snapped with front profile, showing full head, face, and shoulder and with both ears and taken without wearing any Cap/Hat/Sun glasses. Polaroid photos are not accepted. Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January 2017.
- Only those with original ID Proof (Pan Card / Aadhar Card) will be allowed inside the CET examination hall.
TMC M.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test Syllabus
- Oncology Nursing
- General Nursing
- General English
- General Knowledge