JSSU PGET JSS University Post Graduate Entrance Test
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
JSSU UGET conduct entrance test for Medical PG Courses.
TOTAL INTAKE PER YEAR
COURSE DURATION IN YEARS
COMMENCEMENT OF ACADEMIC YEAR
|Pharm-D (PB)||10||3 Years||05.07.2017|
|M Pharm||105||2 Years (4 Semesters)||05.07.2017|
Pharm D. (Post Baccalaureate) course
- Pass in B. Pharm from the recognized University and approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
M. Pharm Course
- A candidate who has passed B. Pharm course from any recognized University or any other equivalent degree in pharmacy recognized by pharmacy council of India (PCI) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for admission and who has secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualifying examination, shall be eligible for the admission to the M. Pharm course. (In case of SC/ST/OBC category, candidates has to secure not less than 40% (aggregate of four years)
The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017 for admission to D-Pharm B. Pharm, B. Pharm Pr. and Pharm - D programmes.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of entrance test, Counseling and Admission
Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate [Pharm .D – (PB)]
|1||SSLC/10th Std marks card|
|2||PUC/HSC/ 10+2/12th Std., marks card|
|4||Marks card – B. Pharm– from First to Final year|
|6||Provisional /Permanent Registration of the Pharmacy Council India|
|7||Conduct/ Character certificate issued by the college last studied|
|8||Caste / Community certificate (In case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates)|
|10||Migration certificate for other than Karnataka candidates|
|11||PCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course|
|12||Six recent colored photograph.|
|13||Identity Proof (e.g. Aadhaar Card/ passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)|
|1||For a Proof of date of Birth: SSLC/SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile / Nationality Certificate/ Birth Certificate.|
|2||SSLC/10th Std marks card|
|3||PUC/HSC/ 10+2/12th Std., marks card|
|5||Marks card – B. Pharm– from First to Final year|
|6||Degree certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate|
|7||Provisional /Permanent Registration of the Pharmacy Council India.|
|8||Conduct/ Character certificate issued by the college last studied|
|9||Caste / Community certificate (In case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates)|
|11||Migration certificate for other than Karnataka candidates|
|12||PCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course|
|13||Six recent colored photograph.|
|14||Identity Proof (e.g. Aadhaar Card/ passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)|
COUNSELLIING & ON-THE-SPOT-ADMISSION SESSION:
- The entrance exam and counseling sessions will be conducted at Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU), Mysuru, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysuru–570015, Karnataka.
- THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND COUNSELING WILL BE HELD ON 23.06.2017 AND 24.06.2017. FAILURE TO REPORT FOR COUNSELLING ON THE SCHEDULED DATE AND TIME WILL RESULT IN INSTANTANEOUS CANCELLATION OF CLAIM OF THE CANDIDATE TO THE SEAT
- The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on-the-spot-admission
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the various courses available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to any of the courses if a seat is available when his / her turn comes from the specialization opted by him/her
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to any course. His / her admission to a particular course will depend upon the availability of seats for that particular course at the time of counseling
- At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies,) list mentioned above and six recent passport size colour photographs. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat
- The candidates in the merit list will be called as per their ranks for counseling and onthe-spot admission to the various courses and colleges.
- Date of notification : 10.03.2017
- Hosting the Application form on the website for online registration : 10.03.2017
- Last date for online registration : 15.06.2017
- Date of Entrance Test/ Counseling/ Admission : 24.06.2017
- Commencement of Academic session : 05.07.2017
- Candidates are required to select and click on “Admission notification” on the home page by browsing URL on Website http://jssuni.edu.in & Select < Apply Online >
- Candidates are required to register their name by selecting the course from the drop down list and providing all the required information for registration process. After successful registration, a registration number will be displayed on the screen. The system generated email will be sent to their registered email-id.
- Candidates are required login to the system with the user ID, DOB & verify the details by entering verification code
- On successful verification, “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO UG/PG ” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
- Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to upload the photograph & Signature in the given link and proceed for payment.
- After completion of online payment, a hard copy of the application form will be automatically generated with the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU) application number
- Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. As per the instructions given on the printed application form, the same copy should be retained with the candidate and same may be submitted at the time of document verification, entrance test and counseling as announced.
Candidates are advised to login to the website after 15.06.2017 to download the TAT/Hall Ticket & look for any further instruction
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION FEE
|1||Pharm D (PB)||Rs. 2040/-|
|2||M Pharm||Rs. 2040/-|
The candidates have to download the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) for the Entrance Test from the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU) website www.jssuni.edu.in using their registration number & same will be made available after 15.06.2017 along with any further instruction
|PROGRAMMES||TOTAL INTAKE PER YEAR|
M. Pharm Specializations:
|09||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||09|