UPSC ORAUnion Public Service Commission Invites Online Recruitment Applications (Ora*)
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Medium-: Select Med
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/2017
|17071301608||One Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology), National Sugar Institute, Kanpur, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (SC-01).||Level-10 of the Pay Matrix. PB-3: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- as per 6th CPC. General Central Services Group “A” Gazetted,(Non-Ministerial)||35 yrs.||
Degree in Science/Engineering with (i) Associate ship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or; (ii)Post Graduate diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent;
Equivalent: Post Graduate diploma in Sugar Technology awarded by Vasanta Dada Sugar Institute, Pune.
|Three years Teaching/Research/Advisory experience in the field of Sugar Technology or three years practical experience of working in a sugar factory in a supervisory/managerial capacity.|
|17071302108||Fourteen Specialist Grade-III (Obstretrics & Gynaecology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-07, UR- 05).||PB-3 i.e. Rs.15, 600- 39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- +N.P.A as admissible (Pre-revised). Central Health Services, Group ‘A’ Non-Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre.||40 yrs.||(i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-‘A’ or Section-‘B’ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics & Gynaecology); or Master of Surgery (Obstetrics & Gynaecology); or Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics.||Three years’ experience in the concerned speciality or super specialitiy after obtaining the first Post-graduate Degree or five years’ experience after the Post-graduate Diploma|
|17071303108||Ten Specialist Grade-III (Surgery), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (ST-02, OBC-05, UR-03)||PB-3 i.e. Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- +N.P.A as admissible (Pre-revised). Central Health Services, Group ‘A’ Non-Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre||40 yrs.||) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or Superspeciality mentioned in Section-A in the Schedule-VI i.e. Master of Surgery (Surgery); or Master of Surgery (General Surgery).||Three years’ experience in the concerned speciality or super specialitiy after obtaining the first Postgraduate Degree.|
|17071304608||Twenty Deputy Director (Mechanical), Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-02, OBC-04, UR-14)||PAY SCALE ( Rs 15600- 39100+ Rs. 7600 Gr.Pay pre-revised ) (Rs.78,800 – 209200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix. General Central Services Group “A” Gazetted,(Non-Ministerial)||35 yrs||Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution or pass in Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering Branch from Institution of Engineers (India)||Ten years professional experience in Industrial installation or Engineering workshop (including at least two years experience in Mechanical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining).|
|17071305408||Eight Youth Officer, National Service Scheme, Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02,UR-04).||Level 7 as per 7th CPC Matrix (Rs.44900 – 142400). General Central Service - Group ‘B’ Gazetted – Non-Ministerial||30 yrs||Master’s Degree from a recognized University, with (ii) Two years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping. OR (B) (i) Degree of a recognized University, with (ii) Four years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping.|
For More Detail :Click Here
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 27.07.2017
- The Last Date for printing of completely submitted online Application is upto 23:59 hrs on 28.07.2017.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submisison of online recruitment application (ora). The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting apart from debarment by the commission.
- Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application alongwith other documents at upsc shall be intimated separately.
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in & https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.