Tripura Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon Recruitment
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Medium-: Select Medium
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
68 (sixty eight)(SC-12, ST-27 & UR-29) permanent posts of Dental Surgeon, Ex-cadre, Group-A Gazetted under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura with entry Pay per month of Rs. 47,250/- in the pay Matrix Level 14 of TSCS (Revised pay) rules, 2017, subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- Recognized Post-graduate Degree as appended to this schedule.
- Working knowledge of Bengali.
05(five) (UR-02, SC-01 & ST-02) permanent posts of Sub Inspector of Excise, Group-C Non- Gazetted under the Finance (Excise & Taxation) Department, Government of Tripura with entry pay per month of Rs. 30,380/- in the pay Matrix Level 10 of TSCS (Revised pay) Rules, 2017, Subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
Upto 40 years as on 06.01.2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH and Government servant. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
For More Information : Click Here
- Start date fill application from : 6/12/2017
- Last date fill application form : 6/1/2018
Eligible candidates can apply rthrough this website : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Appl.%20Form.pdf
- Group-A Posts: - Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates