CMC Vellore Medical Entrance ExamChristian Medical College Vellore Medical Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 180
NEET 2017 Exam Result : Click Here
NEET 2017 Answer Key has been released!!
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet has been released!!
MBBS Admissions CMC Vellore Medical Entrance Exam testing body NEET all admisson taken through NEET Entrance Test.
NEET for Undergraduate is going to be organized for candidates seeking to get admission into BDS and MBBS programs. The exam is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Those who are interested can expect the application form to be released in the month of December 2016 and NEET MBBS Admission 2017 would mostly be organized in the month of May 2017.
- Courses: It is conducted for BDS/MBBS courses.
- Number of Questions: The question paper would consist of total 180 MCQs with a single right answer.
- Subjects: The paper would be asked from subjects as Botany, Chemistry Physics, and Zoology.
- Language: The language of question paper would be in 8 different regional languages English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: NEET 2017 Exam would be held in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The exam duration would be 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks would be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark would be subtracted for each wrong answer as negative marking.
Number of questions in each section
We have mentioned NEET 2017 eligibility criteria as per state and All India basis.
Nationality: Indian & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Applicants should be an Indian national or Overseas Citizen of India to be eligible for NEET 2017 entrance exam.
- Overseas Citizens of India are qualified for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges subject to rules and regulations structured by the respective Government of India and State Governments.
- It is mandatory for the candidates applying for NEET 2017 Examination to have Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
Age Limit for NEET 2017
- Age – The minimum age limit which is required is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Unreserved category age limit
- The upper age limit for applicants who are looking for admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on December 31, 2016
Reserved category age limit
- The Upper age limit is 30 years for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes category candidates in NEET 2017.
- This age limit is after giving relaxation of five years
NEET 2016 aspirants must be born on or between
The candidates need to be born in between 1st January, 1992 to 1stJanuary, 2000.
candidates need to be born in between 1st January, 1987 to 1stJanuary, 2000.
Marks Required at 10+2/HSC
50% marks for General Category
- Candidate needs to have cleared Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology and English independently and must have gained at least 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Bio-technology/Biology.
40% Marks for Other Backward Classes/Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe Category
- Those candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes or Other Backward Classes need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Bio-technology taken together
Qualifying Marks for PH/PWD Category
- Candidates need to have gained at least of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH applicants with locomotors disability of lower limbs
Marks obtained in Class XIIth Mathematics Subject shall not be considered for NEET 2017 MBBS Admission Course.
NEET 2017 Counselling
- NEET 2017 Counselling is conducted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.
- Registration for NEET 2017 Counselling is closed now. Exercising of choices and locking for NEET 2017 Counselling Round 2 is in progress from 9th September 2017.
- Choices filling and locking would be done through online mode. Only registered applicants can make their choices.
- At the time of counselling, the applicant documents would be verified and college would be allotted to the students as per their selection and availability.
- The seat would be allotted through online counselling. The counselling schedules are mentioned below:
- Information Brochure would be released : 31st January 2017
- Online Registration begins : 31st January 2017
- Final Date for the NEET 2017 Form Online Registration : 1st March, 2017
- NEET Admit Card 2017 : 15th April 2017
- NEET UG 2017 : 7th May 2017
- NEET Results : June 2017 (First Week)
NEET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note – The official link for the application form is http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the 31th January 2017.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents to the address which is mentioned below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
NEET Exam 2017 Application fees
Without late fee
With late fee
|OBC/General||Rs.1400/-||Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/-||Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)|
Candidates can make the necessary fee payment either through online or offline process:
- Online process: You can pay the necessary fees through debit/credit card using online payment gateway.
- Offline process: You can make the payment through bank challan.
For More Detail : Click Here
AUMET Entrance Exam consists of questions from the relevant subject i.e.
- Chemistry and
- Biology of +2 levels along with that of
NEET Previous year Cut-Off Score
|SC – PH||315-302|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|Other Backward Classes||453-450|
|UR – PH||449-324|
Total Seats(MBBS) : 75
Reservation of Seats
- Schedule Tribe category- 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes-Non creamy layer- 27
- PH category- 3% (on horizontal basis)
- Schedule Caste category- 15%